iTec IT-5952 IR Vandal Dome CCTV Camera
The iTec IT-5952 Infrared Vandal Proof Dome Camera is range of dome Security CCTV products which are designed for more light sensitive security applications. This IR dome camera is equipped with a digital slow shutter that features the increases of time length and the shutter remains open so it can collect ambient light.
This IR dome camera has an illuminating features that typically records the dark or foggy environment, with a 3 dimensional positioning angle for easy camera installation.
Infrared dome CCTV cameras IT-5952 has various features and when it enters IR mode, it detects the amount of infrared light on the subject and turns Infrared LEDS on/off as necessary to keep and preserve the video on high quality. More or less IR washout is never a problem with this type of security camera.
Durability and long-lasting of this iTec IT-5952 infrared dome camera are the modern methodology and appreciated by our clients because of the outstanding and better functionality not to mention the low power consumption.
- Sensor Chip 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD/ Sony 11R DSP
- Picture Element NTSC: 510 (H) X 492 (V)
- PAL: 500 (H) X 582 (V)
- Scanning Frequency NTSC: 15734Hz (H), 60Hz (V)
- PAL: 15625Hz (H), 50Hz (V)
- H. Resolution 420 TV lines
- Illumination 0.1 Lux (IR ON)
- Lens Mount 6mm Fixed Iris lens (4/8mm Optional)
- IR Led 12 pcs (IR Wavelength : 850nm)
- IR Distance 10 Meters
- Synchronizing Internal Sync., 2:1 Interlace
- Auto White Balance AUTO;ON/OFF
- Auto Gain Control AUTO;ON/OFF
- Backlight Compensation AUTO;ON/OFF
- S/N Ratio More than 48dB (AGC OFF)
- Gamma Correction 0.45
- Auto Shutter AUTO [1/60 (50) ～ 1/100,000]
- Video Output 1.0Vp-P75Ω
- Power DC 12V/390mA
- Dimension 136 (Ø) x 106 (H) mm
- Weight 700g
- Operating Temperature －10℃～＋50℃