Elka Maut 35 Toll Station Highway Gate Barrier
The Elka Maut 35 Toll station barrier for traffic highways use regulate toll gate barriers at regularly spaced intervals on the toll road's mainline. Motorists are typically charged a flat-rate toll, or a ticket system where the toll rate is determined by the distance traveled or number of exits passed.
The Maut 35 Toll station barriers for highways with toll booths is a very effective gate barriers use for traffice management, it has a boom length of 3,500mm, its housing is made of aluminium, powder coated which can be guaranteed against rust perforation.
Some highways use coin-drop machines on toll plazas, for toll roads whose ramps have no tolls, using toll gate barrier system will be possible to entry or exit the toll road before the mainline toll highways, use local streets to bypass it, then re-enter the highway via an interchange on the other side of the toll gate system. Thus it is possible to drive on some barrier toll roads paying less or not paying at all.
Highway traffic barrier Maut 35 is a pre-wired terminal row with socket for 1-channel loop detector. The actual barrier usage is to turn from either left or right. ELKA toll station barriers can be fitted everywhere. It has a frequency converter for smooth acceleration and deceleration of the barrier boom. The Barrier boom made of aluminium, with red reflective stripes, hinged clip-out function.
The barrier housings are powder coated hood RAL 5012, housing RAL 9010. All RAL-colours are optionally available near-term.
- Toll station barriers for highways with toll booths
- Boom length 2,500mm, 3,000mm, or 3,500mm
- Housings made of aluminium, powder coated
- Pre-wired terminal row with socket for 1-channel loop detector
- Usage left or right
- ELKA toll station barriers fit everywhere
- Frequency converter for smooth acceleration and deceleration of the boom
- Duty cycle 100%
- Barrier boom made of aluminium, with red reflective stripes, hinged (clip-out function)
- The barrier housings are powder coated - hood RAL 5012, housing RAL 9010
- All RAL-colours are optionally available near-term