iTec IT-H2000TMA Touch Button Access Control Card Reader
The iTec IT-H2000TMA Touch button access control in a stainless steel finished design is a unique stand alone control system with three access control functionality for a single door entry system using a proximity card, sequence number and RFID card. It has a reader with keypad that fits from a standard single door entry. This card reader is commonly use for flats, villas, offices and more.
Touch button access control unit has a huge capacity which can accomodate up to 2000 user cards and 100 sets of user codes and 1 installation card and 1 delete card. It also supports NO or NC type of electric lock. Other standard features include a 345uH inductor coil with an enter time delay and door situation monitoring. Card reader system includes advanced security features. Not only is it a security system, but it can also be used for everyday use for door passage entry.
Door card reader IT-H2000TMA provides standard access control functionality with the use of two relays and two inputs for request to exit and door position and enhanced system functionality when used with other control entry system. The Card reader access control can be detached and remotely mounted for additional security. You can also use the reader with most access control systems that use the weigand 26 format. Easily works with secured series hub control for networked operation.
- Single door entry system
- Size: Length 140 X Width 82 X Height 21mm
- Capacity: 2000 card users, 100 sets user codes, 1 installation card, 1 deletion card and 1 set master cd code.
- Support NO or NC type electric lock
- Unlock mode: Card/Card or Code/Card+Code
- Voltage/Current: 12VDC/100mA
- Support enter time delay/door situation monitoring
- Support user data copy, Support user card 4 short code management
- Support external Wiegand26 reader/ 345uH inductor coil
- Support door bell/alarm/door magnetic contact/exit push button